Along with providing music and emcee services for your wedding, here at Swazae Productions, our goal is to assist our couples in creating a romantic, stress-free environment for your wedding day. With years of experience, we are able to enhance your wedding decorations and bring it to the next level by incorporating architectural lighting to create a romantic atmosphere at your wedding reception. Utilizing various professional lighting fixtures allows us to create a sea of light across your venue ceiling and walls. During that moment when the venue lowers the lights to create that intimate atmosphere, our dance lighting brings life to the dance floor with our computerized light show. We also can spotlight your expensive decorations, bring and enhance the beautiful architectural features of the room, bring attention to your wedding cake and floral arrangements. Don't be left in the dark, let us bring that splash of color to the room and allow us to bring it to the next level!
- Phone and email support with your DJ and our administrative staff.
- Professional sound system with wireless microphone(s) and onsite backup equipment.
- 24/7 access to your private online wedding planning forms, which include event forms, timelines, and song selections.
- Choose your favorite music and special songs online from our online music catalog.
- One properly attired, professional, experienced DJ and Emcee at your event.
- As your wedding DJ and Emcee, we will make all of the announcements, introduce you and your bridal party, and help coordinate those special wedding moments, such as your cake cutting.
* We are fully insured, which allows us to perform in any venue.
**No travel charges within Connecticut.
** Travel outside the state of Connecticut is charged at $1.00 per mile round trip from the CT Border to your location.
If you are getting married within the same grounds as your reception we also provide the following services:
- Background music for your guest 30 mins prior to your ceremony provided by the DJ
- Processional music
- Recessional music
- Provide a Wireless Microphone for the ceremony (in most cases the JP is wired with a body-pack, but we can also provide a handheld on a mic stand when appropriate)
- Assistance with picking processional and recessional music
- *For an additional fee we are able to provide our Ceremony Package when power is not available.
Are you looking for something simpler, or budget friendly?
Ceremony setup, Reception setup, Computerized Dance lights, DJ & Emcee (Total 5 Hours)
Starting at $1199.00!
Enquire about additional services available for your special day. Please contact us for pricing and availability of these services. If there is something you are interested in for your special day, please ask us and we will provide a quote.
Our Available Services
Base 4 hour package for reception (Sound, Music, DJ and MC) ***
|3 Hours of Premier Photo Booth Service (Check Photo Booth page for details)|
Our Ceremony Package (Includes one hour & sound setup with wireless microphone, lav or handheld, battery power source available)
|Enhanced Architectural Lighting (Static Uplighting) (To enhance venue provided uplighting)|
Computerized Dance Lighting Packages
|Architectural Lighting (Static Uplighting)|
Cake Pin Spotting (Highlight the cake with lighting to make it a focal point)
|Monogram Projection Static or with motion|
Slide Show (Projector & Screen Only) (Contact us for production costs)
|Dance on a Cloud (Dry Ice Effect! This is not a fog affect that will set off fire alarms.)|
Package pricing available upon request.
*A Two Person Team a DJ and an MC (This ensures a smooth transition during the event).
*We are a fully insured company. Please note these packages can be modified based on per-customer needs, also a travel charge applies for all shows outside of the state of Connecticut. $1 per mile round trip from CT border to event location.
*Pricing includes all client consultation meetings and site surveys in preparation for your special day (Not a separate cost to you).
* Includes private portal containing planning forms and our music library.
***Additional charges may apply depending on the need for additional equipment due to number of guests or size of room, or due to special request by client for additional equipment.